l
I.
1. Write the name of the main character
R: Jennifer.
2. Two words describing the main character
R:The main character was brave and concerned by students
3. Three words describing the setting
R: "THE FIRE ALARM"
4. Four words stating the story problem
R: Fire Alarm went off
5. Five words describing one event in the story
R:The teacher heard little noises
6. Six words describing a second event
R: The teacher concerned about sevenstudents
7. Seven words describing a third event
R: Save the seven students with the teacher
8. Eight words describing the solution to the problem
R: The officer turned off the alarm at school
II. If I have Jennifer, well the truth is that I would have gone to courtbecause they would have thought that they had been students at the school at that time of night, so if he really sounded a fire alarm, then Ithink it would have heard the children screaming for help and there Iwould try to come to their rescue, but if you do not even know arethere I will not go walking around the school if you already know. So I think that I have read this text serves as an example for the future to review first the places that suffer from some danger and help peopleand so not only think about my.
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario