sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010

Do you like piercing? Why?


well the truth is that the piercing is something I've always been attracted or drawn attention, but I do not like people to fill your face piercings, or their own bodies! .. good I must say that I like more piercing are industrialists across the cartilage of the ear, the others are my favorites for men are the language, which I find very very sexy and dealing in ooohhh lip kill me!, well apart from those I love everyone except the eyebrow and nose. They are beautiful that have many colors, shapes, spheres, diamonds, etc.
I think that piercings can be occupied by all kinds of people, unless very young and would know not to care and most Provably is that cause infection in the area where it began, the other very important is that when you do a person goes to a place where you can be sure that the elements that are used are sterile.

and above all love this character with all my being, using a piercing (L)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Beatriz Barra © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner