News website
The New York Times: This newspaper published in New York City by Arthur Ochs Sulzberger Jr., which is distributed in the United States and many other countries. The journal is affectionately called the "Gray Lady" and is considered by many the quintessential day in the United States. Then it was written by internet. I think "The New York Times" is the most famous newspaper in the U.S.A, I think if I lived in USA I would buy it.
The BBC News: The BBC News is the entity responsible for collecting and producing information for divisions currently informative television, radio and internet in London. Thought to be the entity that collects more of information between the media of the world, with over 45,000 hours of material per year. I think this news websites is one of the most complete and important of London and the UK.
The CNN News: The CNN News is a string of U.S.A television and the internet founded in 1980 by entrepreneur Ted Turner. He is now part of Time Warner and its slogan is "The Most Trusted Name in News".CNN was the first television network to cover the news 24 hours a day. I think this is one of the best news website for his career in the news.
The CBC News: The CBC News is the department within the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation responsible for the news gathering and production of news programs on CBC television, radio and online services. CBC News is the largest news broadcaster in Canada with local, regional, and national broadcasts and stations. I think this site is more for big people, for my taste I find it very formal.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario