miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

IF I HAD SUPERPOWERS, I WOULD...


If I had super powers could do many things. well first I would like to have the magic power of the element of water and air, they are two things that I love in everyday life. with the magic would make people back to hope and how knowing how to use it, so I do not think anyone would say it would keep him hidden and only for my friends would know full confidence and the element of water I would use as an element to relax people, to make them feel good, because I love the water and when I am in it, both on the beach or in a pool or in the shower relaxes me and revives me to see And the air itself is not that it would occupy, but I like it because it represents freedom for me and stuff ..

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Beatriz Barra © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner